BET RISK-FREE ON 1 OF 2 CANADIAN MATCHUPS THIS SATURDAY!
Three Canadian NHL matchups go down this Saturday (March 4) and we’re giving you the chance to bet Risk-Free!*
Leafs vs. Canucks (4pm PST / 7pm EST)
Oilers vs. Jets (4pm PST / 7pm EST)
Simply place a wager on one of these game with odds of 2.50 or greater (2.50, 3.00, 3.50, etc.) and if your bet loses, you’ll get up to $50 returned to you as a Free Bet!*
*See full terms and conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: UP TO $50 RISK-FREE NHL BET
- The up to a $50 Risk-Free Bet offer is available one of three NHL games taking place on Saturday March 4, 2023. The eligible games are between the Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Vancouver Canucks or the Edmonton Oilers vs. Winnipeg Jets.
- Place a wager on one of the above games with odds of 2.50 or higher (2.50, 3.00, etc.). If you are unsuccessful, Spreads.ca will return your bet as a Free Bet up to $50.
- Bets that are cashed out or won do not qualify.
- Offer is available on only one of the above games.
- Bet can be a single game wager, or a parlay bet that may or may not include a different sport (NBA, UFC, etc.) as long as it also includes one of the eligible NHL game noted above.
- If the original wager is not successful, the Free Bet Bonus will be issued to qualifying Spreads account holders within 48 hours.
- The Free Bet when placed must have odds of 2.0 or higher.
- The original stake from the Free Bet cannot be cashed out but rather only winnings associated with the Free Bet can be cashed out. For example, if a $50 Free Bet is placed on a match with 2.00 odds that wins and pays out $100, only $50 will be retained by the customer. The other $50 will be returned to Spreads.ca.
- Free Bet Bonus will expire 15 days from issuance if not used.
- The offer is limited to one per household, IP address, device, email address or payment details. Previous account holders are not eligible for the offer. Anyone opening a Spreads.ca account that has previously held an account with us that is closed does not qualify for the offer.
- Withdrawals requested before the bonus wagering requirements have been met may result in cancellation of the promotions and any funds in your Spreads Wallet may be forfeited.
- You may withdraw any funds, except if Spreads.ca is required to withhold funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations or when we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have participated in any fraudulent activities.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with or contribute to the eligibility, for any other promotion.
- In the event of any disputes the decision of Spreads management is final and binding in all cases.
- Spreads reserves the right to withhold the rewarding of any bonus if a customer’s identity cannot be verified using our standard checks, or if we have reasonable grounds to believe the account holder is not the person who has created the account or is operating the account. In this case Spreads may request identity and proof of address documentation to verify a customer’s identity. Failure to satisfy verification of your identity will result in the non-payment of your bonus.
- For bonus assets to be released to the cash account, all outstanding bonus bets made with this specific bonus must be first settled. If you meet the wagering requirements before all your bonus bets settle, your bonus assets will not available until those bonus bets settle.
- Wagers placed on Player Props markets do not count towards the Live Risk-Free Bet Bonus wagering requirements.
- Spreads may vary or cancel bonuses, promotions, or special offers at anytime.
- All General Spreads Terms & Conditions Apply.